Pathio Users

"Please select a fully analysed model"?

Hoping to test manual supports, but get the noted message:( TIA. FYI, have tried several STLs: same issue on all. Also, have googled, but to no avail. Using latest beta build: 0.6.2-beta.

Uh oh…

Is there a loading icon to the side of the model list? Such that it looks like this:

If so, make sure to wait for it to finishing analysing the model before trying to autofill.

Let me know how you get on!

Thanks,

Daniel

Thx, Dan, for the prompt reply.

No, the “Analysing model” never appears. Loaded STL a couple different ways: 1. drag-n-drop, 2. ‘add a model to Group’.

Hm?..

MacBook Pro (15", 2018).
MacOS Mojave 10.14.5.

Hi @Swami
We would like to look into this further for you.
We would kindly ask if you could send feedback with your model via the feedback tab within Pathio.
Please include the link to this post in the text box, so we know can identify that it’s you.

Thank you in advance.

Done. Thx.

WORKING :slight_smile: “Loser error”, I guess. Could’ve sworn I had model selected, but I guess not. So, thx, “Nothing to see here, folks. Move along…”

SUGGESTION: Perhaps a different, more actionable message, like, “You must select a model first to use this feature.”

FEATURE ENHANCEMENT: If you haven’t already considered it, a paint ERASER would be useful. Just sayin’ :slight_smile:

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the “final”, polished version…

1 Like

ah thats all good - sorry for not getting back to you sooner, nothing came up saying that you had responded to the post, which is odd… I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen again.

In any case, those two suggestions do seem like very nice suggestions to add, I’ll pop them down as feature requests :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback and do let us know if you have any more feedback or suggetions!

Thanks,

Daniel

1 Like

Np. Thx. Y’all a doin’ a fine job:) Ciao4niao.

2 Likes