Pathio Users

Sharing configuration files

I work on 2 PCs at home in my office and in my workspace. I run cura before on both workstations and it was also not that easy to share the config between both.

In Pathio there are at the moment 4 different config files that should exactly do this, after i share the folder between to workstations. But after i start a fresh install of Pathio on my Laptop, it asks for printer and filament, while the config files are in the correct folder.

I need every small change shared between both stations and while it save all configurations in this 4 files, it should work.

But why can’t the second instance read the config files? I there a hash or id into the files and can this be changend?

Thanx

1 Like

Hi stumpfmesita,

That’s interesting,

Firstly, we are getting a system together where you’ll be able to get your profiles directly from the cloud, so stay tuned for that!

Secondly, do you have a shared folder that you drag and drop the config files into and out of into the right directory? You must put them in a specific place for them to be able to read by Pathio. That place can be accessed by going to debug at the top and clicking on open config directory.

Do let me know if you have any more queries!

Daniel

1 Like

Thanx, with manual copy the files to the laptop it works fine. Foldershare on both sides with the same path seems not to work correct in G Drive. Sorry for the noice. :wink:

1 Like

Not to worry!

Let us know if you have any more feedback!

Daniel

1 Like