Track order optimization failed

Beta4

Also someone has spelt optimisation wrong…

3 Likes

Actually no, this is not a typo, it is just American English, which is strange, because I thought e3d were British.

2 Likes

@danwillm Looks like there’s an international group working on Pathio :grinning: Here’s another American English vs. British English case. Should we be worried :worried: ? Do we need to keep score :rofl: ?

2 Likes

Looks like we need to get what type of English we’re using straight! :rofl:

I bet there are more American spellings around Pathio :smile: - Let me know if you find any!

In any case I’ll pop both the spellings and the track order optimisation as bugs. Thanks for spotting this!

Daniel

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, I won when I got to say “dot x y zee” in the announcement video. Those Brits can have the rest of the spellings and I’m fine.

Although I was dismayed to see that our Wordpress site uses the word “bin” instead of “delete” for removing comments :laughing:

2 Likes

I wrote the ‘typo’. I am English, and in most situations would take up the fight against American English ( aluminum, yuck), but in anything related to code or software the battle is lost. I have a graphics background and the use of ‘color’ everywhere defeated me, so now I default to American English wherever there might be conflict.

3 Likes

There would be no conflict if you had spelt it correctly… :stuck_out_tongue: